Comfortable and ergonomic
A firm, comfortable grip for vertical-position shooting with the Sony SLT-A77V. Buttons and controls are conveniently placed and easy to reach for greater comfort.
Holds two InfoLITHIUM® batteries for extended shooting (sold separately). Stamina® power for up to 1,060 shots. 1
Accurate battery life indicator
Accurate remaining power indicator shows remaining power in percentage. When using two batteries, indicators show which battery is being used and what percentage of life is left.
The rugged, but lightweight, body design has gasket-sealed controls to resist dust and moisture.
Auto switching power
When using two batteries, the grip will automatically switch to the second battery if the first becomes depleted. Switching does not interrupt camera operation.
- Stable, comfortable grip for holding camera in vertical position-ideal for portrait photography
- Low-position shutter release button for greater shooting comfort and stability
- Other main control buttons duplicated for ease of use in either shooting position
- Rugged design, with buttons and controls protected against dust and moisture (Note: not dust/waterproof)
- Holds two high-capacity NP-FM500H batteries to provide additional power for extended shooting (batteries not included)
- Strap hole allows attachment of optional STP-GB1AM for extra stability
- Approx. dimensions (in): 5.47 (W) x 4.92 (H) x 3.43 (D) (including guide bar)
- Approx. weight: 11.82 oz (without batteries)
|Stable, comfortable grip for holding camera in position
|Low-position shutter release button for easy comfort
|Other main control buttons duplicated for ease of use
|Buttons and dials are protected against dust and moisture
|Two NP-FM500H batteries for additional power
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.