The Sharp MX-M4070 monochrome Advanced Series workgroup document system offers crisp, high quality output with exceptional ease of use. The monochrome Advanced Series models are designed to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The monochrome Advanced Series focuses on user operability and draws inspiration from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the productivity you need, with the reliable performance you want.
The monochrome Advanced Series offer users powerful multitasking features enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today's busy office environments. And with Sharp's industry-leading security features, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is protected from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in.
- 40 ppm B&W networked digital MFP
- 150-sheet duplexing single pass document feeder
- 500 GB hard disk drive
- Automatic walk-up motion sensor
- Available manual stapling and stapleless stapling
- Built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) can convert scanned documents to text searchable PDF format, Microsoft Office file formats and others
- Built-in retractable keyboard for easy data entry
- High resolution, customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3 printing systems
- Quad-core multitasking controller
- Standard direct printing of Microsoft® Office file formats
- Standard Security with End-of-Lease feature
- Standard wireless connectivity for easy placement and mobility
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.