The Sharp MX-C304W Advanced Series desktop color document system delivers crisp, high-quality output with exceptional ease of use. This model provides customers with an intuitive user experience and the confidence of knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. Designed with high-performance features typically found on larger machines, the compact MX-C304W will deliver the productivity you need with the performance and reliability you want.
The Advanced Series desktop color document system offers a strong set of standard workflow features that are often optional on competitive models, making your decision to purchase Sharp even easier. This new model is also equipped with leading-edge security features that help businesses protect their data and personal information from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in.
- 30 ppm B&W and Color networked digital MFP
- 100-sheet duplexing single pass document feeder
- 500 GB hard disk drive
- Award-winning customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- Built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) can convert scanned documents to text searchable PDF format, Microsoft Office file formats and others
- Built-in wireless connectivity for easy placement and mobility
- Leading-edge security with End-of-Lease feature
- PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3 printing systems
- Scan and print files easily from mobile devices with Sharpdesk Mobile
- Standard direct printing of Microsoft® Office file formats
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.