The SANUS VMPL50A is a tilting wall mount for 32" - 85" flat-panel TVs. SANUS' Virtual Axis™ tilting system provides easy adjustment of viewing angle with just the touch of a finger. ProSet™ post-installation height and leveling adjustments ensure TVs are always perfectly positioned after hanging. Its solid heavy-gauge steel construction offers a sleek, high-tech look while providing strength and durability. Adjustable TV brackets offer lateral shift ability to allow perfect TV placement, even with off-center wall studs. TV is positioned just 1.8" / 4.57 cm from the wall for a clean, low-profile appearance. Universal mounting pattern fits virtually any LCD or plasma TV up to 150 lbs / 68.18 kg. Mount now fits TVs 32" - 85", and all current VMPL50A models have been tested for compatibility with the updated size range.
- Easily adjust your TV without tools
- Hardware included
- Lateral shift allows TV to slide left and right for perfect TV placement, even with off-center studs
- Leveling adjustments allow TV to be perfectly positioned after hanging
- Locking system secures your TV to the wall
- Our TV Mount products are Safety Tested and UL Certified
- Slide TV side-to-side for perfect positioning on the wall
- TV "clicks" into place for a safe connection you can hear
- Tilt your TV for perfect viewing from the couch or floor
||793795521965 - Black
||30.00 " / 76.20cm
||18.50 " / 46.99cm
||1.81 " / 4.60cm
||11.55lbs / 5.24kg
|TV Size Range:
||32" - 85" / 81.28cm - 215.90cm
|Maximum TV Weight:
||150lbs / 68.04kg
||Yes 48 x 25 through 673 x 438 i
|Supported VESA Patterns
||View Supported Patterns
||9° / - 10°
TV Mounts and Brackets
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.