The SANUS LMF115 is a versatile full-motion wall mount solution for most 32" - 47" flat-panel TVs up to 50 lbs. Its full range of movement allows smooth extend, tilt, swivel and roll motions up to 15" from the wall without the use of tools. The LMF115 tilts up 5° and down 1 5° with the touch of a finger, making it easy to reduce glare. In-arm cable management channel conceals cables the length of the mount for a seamless appearance. Post-installation adjustments ensure the TV is always level.
- Full range of movement allows smooth extend up to 15 inches from the wall without the use of tools, tilt, swivel and roll motions
- Versatile full-motion wall mount solution for most 32 inch to 55 inch flat-panel TVs, and up to 50 pounds
- In-arm cable management channel conceals cables the length of the mount for a seamless appearance
- Tilts up 5 and down 15with the touch of a finger, making it easy to reduce glare
- Post-installation leveling adjustments allow TV to be perfectly positioned after hanging
- Perfect for mounting your TV in a corner
- Tilt your TV for perfect viewing from the couch or floor
- Safety tested and UL certified
||17.07 " / 43.36cm
||17.07 " / 43.36cm
||3.22" - 15.43" / 8.18cm - 39.19cm
||32.45 " / 82.42cm
||10.16 " / 25.81cm
||4.09 " / 10.39cm
|TV Size Range:
||32" - 47" / 81.28cm - 119.38cm
|Maximum TV Weight:
||50lbs / 22.68kg
|Supported VESA Patterns
||View Supported Patterns
||5° / - 15°
||6° / - 6°
||45° / - 45°
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.