The SANUS LLF122 is a complete all-in-one kit for a professional looking finish. The versatile full-motion wall mount fits most 42" - 90" flat-panel TVs up to 125 lbs. Its full range of movement allows smooth extend up to 22" from the wall without the use of tools, tilt, swivel and roll motions. The LLF122 tilts +5° / -15° with the touch of a finger, making it easy to reduce glare. Included on-wall cable management system conceals and organizes cables for a seamless appearance. Also includes a 9.8' 4k HDMI cable and cable tunnels. Includes a 5-year limited warranty.
- Extends 22" from the wall for increased viewing range
- Cable covers adhere to wall and conceal power and AV cables
- Swivels 35° left or right and tilts down 15° for the perfect view
- Post-installation level adjustment allow TV to be perfectly positioned after hanging TV
- Holds TV 2.53" from wall for a slim profile
- Increased compatibility due to universal interface
- Great for low VESA patterns due to adjustability of interface
||25.91 " / 65.81cm
||17.13 " / 43.51cm
||2.53" - 22.00" / 6.43cm - 55.88cm
|TV Size Range:
||42" - 90" / 106.68cm - 228.60cm
|Maximum TV Weight:
||125lbs / 56.70kg
||Yes 0 x 200 through 600 x 400 i
|Supported VESA Patterns
||View Supported Patterns
||5° / - 15°
||35° / - 35°
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.