The Home Theater High Life
This home theater system expands the boundaries of what entertainment should sound like. What's more, it's easy to setup, supports Dolby and DTS, and connects to most home theater receivers, stereos or home theater processors.
Make Your Music Come Alive
Built for more than your viewing pleasure, the T Series hits the mark on great-sounding audio for all the music that fills your life.
Get In The Game
Make every tackle, home run, or slam dunk pop with real-time audio that puts you at the center of every play.
- Premium home theater and music performance.
- Polk Audio's exclusive Dynamic Balance drivers and tweeters for wide response and low distortion.
- Wide dispersion drivers and tweeters project sound over a wide area so every listener in a room hears open, "box-less," three dimensional sound.
- 5-way binding posts provide a wide array of secure wire-hookup options.
- The Home Theater High Life
- Make Your Music Come Alive
- Get In The Game
|Original Purchaser Only
||6.5" (16.51 cm)
||19" (48.26 cm)
||8.5" (21.59 cm)
|Driver Enclosure Type
- (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Silk Dome, Wave Guide - Tweeter
- (2) 5.25" (13.34 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance - Mid/Woofer
|Peak Power Handling
|Total Frequency Response
||55 Hz → 24,000 Hz
|Nominal Impedance Range
||8 ohms → 6 ohms
|Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
|Lower and Upper -3dB Limits
||82 Hz → 20,000 Hz
||(1) Pair of Binding Posts - Gold Plated
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.