Close your eyes on our largest RTiA bookshelf speaker and you'll believe you're listening to floorstanding speakers. It features a 6 1/2-inch Dynamic Balance® woofer, 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeter and 150 Watt power handling, Mark Marcantonio from Affordable Audio comments "The timbre and spacious presentation was dead on," and "The clarity of all vocals (no nasal or fuzziness) makes for an easy and non-fatiguing listening experience." In summary, the RTiA3 is perfect for the most demanding home theater system and the most discerning stereo listener.
- The proprietary curved enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. RTiA3 cabinets are designed for clean, accurate sound.
- The two 6-1/2-inch mid/woofer drivers are housed in their own tuned internal enclosures for increased clarity and lifelike detail.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- PowerPort Plus bass venting is our patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more musical, deep bass impact.
- Our patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) port technology tunes out the internal cabinet resonances resulting in natural uncolored midrange reproduction.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
|Original Purchaser Only
||35 lbs (15.88 kg)
||14.75" (37.47 cm)
||8.44" (21.44 cm)
||14" (35.56 cm)
||16 lbs (7.26 kg)
|Front Array Driver Enclosure Type
||PowerPort Bass Venting And ARC Port
|Front Array Driver Complement
- (1) 6.5" (16.51 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance driver with polymer composite cone and rubber surround - Mid/Woofer
- (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome - Tweeter
|Total Frequency Response
||40 Hz → 27,000 Hz
|Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
|Lower and Upper -3dB Limits
||50 Hz → 26,000 Hz
|Tweeter/Midrange Crossover Frequency
|Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel
||20 watts → 150 watts
||(1) Pair of Dual 5-way Binding Posts - Gold-Plated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.