Nothing like big bass. Nothing like adding big bass to your home theater or stereo music system. And nothing like doing it for a truly reasonable price! That's the Polk way: superior performance at a price that makes sense.
- Polk PSW Series enclosures are designed and engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced and damped to eliminate internal standing waves and other performance-robbing resonances.
- Quality materials translate into better power handling, less wasted energy, and bigger, deep bass.
- This unique configuration uses a specially tuned and directed port to more efficiently produce maximum bass impact.
- Combining just the right driver materials, speaker geometry and enclosure construction techniques has a synergistic effect that produces cleaner, clearer sound. This is our patented Dynamic Balance® process, and it helps our woofers perform effortlessly under the stress of high output source material.
- PSW subwoofers outperform the competition with durable, resonance-free Dynamic Balance driver materials that stay stiff and move fast. You experience deep, musical low frequencies and thrilling effects with superior system blending.
- Our state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer optimizes the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension for smooth, unimpeded movement over a broad spectrum of the lower frequencies to ensure the best, most efficient performance even at extreme listening levels.
- Easily accessible, professional-grade line- and speaker-level inputs, and speaker level outputs, allow easy connection to any system.
- Smart sensing circuitry knows when to turn itself on and off. Superior compression circuitry limits distortion at extreme volume levels. Intelligent amplifier also features adjustable low-pass crossover, phase switch & subwoofer volume controls to professionally control your bass output and the subwoofer's blending characteristics with your front stage speakers.
- PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers.
- Unique design keeps your subwoofer stable and steady even at radical volume levels, for more efficient use of power. No more "escaped washing machine" syndrome.
|Dimensions - Product Weight (each)
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Depth
||16 3/4 (42.55cm) "
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Height
||13 (33.02cm) "
|Dimensions Cabinet Dimensions - Width
||16 (40.64cm) "
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Diameter
||12 (30.48cm) "
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Quantity
|Driver Complement Subwoofer - Type
||Dynamic Balance cone
|Electrical - Inputs
||Speaker Level spring-loaded clips; Line In RCA
|Electrical - Nominal Impedance
|Electrical - Outputs
||Speaker Level spring-loaded clips
|Electrical - Total Frequency Response
|Electrical Power Handling - Continuous
|Electrical Power Handling - Peak
|Shipping - Total Shipping Weight
|Shipping - Unit of Measure
|Warranty - Speaker Warranty
||5 years parts and labor (original purchaser)
|Warranty - Subwoofer Amplifier Warranty
||3 years parts and labor (original purchaser)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.