The PA D1000.1 offers an ultra-compact, minimalist design. A toroidal transformer helps keep the amplifier's sleek aluminum extruded design under 2-inch tall while ensuring plenty of clean, efficient power. A low THD, a high signal-to-noise ratio, plus wide bandwidth frequencies, make the new PA D1000.1 a high performance monoblock for high performance bass.
- Super-efficient class D design-runs much cooler than conventional amps.
- High-speed MOSFET switching-Power supply with outputs stable into 1 ohm loads.
- Protection-Thermal, DC offset, reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Variable low-pass filter: 40 Hz-220 Hz.
- Variable subsonic filter: 20 Hz-38 Hz.
- Bass boost at 0 dB-12 dB.
- Bass boost at 44 Hz.
- Remote subwoofer level control.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals & RCA connectors-Ensure maximum signal transfer.
- Level control-adjusts the gain of the channel to match the output voltage from your head unit.
- Line level outputs-provides a full range signal for easy connection to additional amplifiers.
- Stainless steel hardware-used throughout the box!
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.