Monitor 40 Series II
The name Monitor is special to Polk. The original Polk Monitor Series, produced in the mid 1970s, ushered in the modern loudspeaker era by setting the standard for performance and value. The original Monitor Series is the line that made Polk famous with its simple, sturdy construction, clear, accurate sound, powerful bass and superior imaging all at a price that made great sound available to everyone. The reborn Monitor Series is classic Polk: a quality built, affordable line of high performance loudspeakers for music and home theater. They are highly efficient, so they can be driven easily by unpretentious receivers, and they are voice matched for lifelike surround sound environments. The Monitor Series boasts a stylish look that complements today's flat screen technology, with wood grain finishes and modern black front. Built for speed, sound and value, the Monitor Series is a great introduction to high performance sound.
- Equipped with (1) 1" Dynamic Balance dome tweeter and (2) 5-1/4" Dynamic Balance woofers that delivers high quality and power in a w-way design
- Enjoy clear, crisp and spacious stereo sound with wider dispersion for lifelike 3-dimensional audio in your bedroom, living or entertainment room
- Detailed High Frequency Response - Powerful deep bass, better mid-range and superior audio are sure to bring your party and movie nights to life
- Combine two Monitor 40 bookshelf speakers with a Polk CS1 center channel and Polk Monitor 60 or 70 tower speakers for a complete surround system
||15.75" (40.01 cm)
||7" (17.78 cm)
||13" (33.02 cm)
||16 lbs (7.26 kg)
- (2) 5.25" (13.34 cm) d (Round) Bilaminate - Mid/Woofer
- (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Cloth Dome - Tweeter
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.