The F/XiA4's engine is the dual Dynamic Balance® 1-inch dome tweeter design and a 5 1/4-inch Dynamic Balance driver that produces believable real-life effects at prodigious volumes. The selectable bipole/dipole function allows you to configure it to your space and 7.1 systems. The smaller cabinet enables it to fit in more places.
- The trapezoidal shaped cabinets aim the drivers and tweeters in opposing directions to produce a more realistically diffuse wavefront and wide, lifelike imaging of surround sound. Keyhole slots make mounting a snap.
- With the flip of a switch, our dipole/bipole circuitry changes the soundfield from direct to indirect radiation patterns enabling you to place the surround speaker beside or behind you depending on your listening room setup.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The F/XiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts offer the most secure connection options.
|Original Purchaser Only
||16" (40.64 cm) h x 19.5" (49.53 cm) w x 14.5" (36.83 cm) d - 24 lbs (10.89 kg)
||12" (30.48 cm)
||11.375" (28.89 cm)
||7.437" (18.89 cm)
||9 lbs (4.08 kg)
|Driver Enclosure Type
||Acoustically Tuned Vent
- (1) 5.25" (13.34 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance driver with polymer composite cone and rubber surround - Mid/Woofer
- (2) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome - Tweeter
|Total Frequency Response
||50 Hz → 27,000 Hz
|Lower and Upper -3dB Limits
||60 Hz → 26,000 Hz
||(1) Pair of 5-way Binding Posts - Gold Plated
|Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel
||20 watts → 150 watts
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.