Polk subwoofers are famous for their deep, musical bass response. And with Polk Room Optimizer (PRO) technology, you can put this subwoofer anywhere in your listening room, even inside audio furniture or cabinets. The intelligent digital amplifier in the DSWPRO550wi effortlessly drives its 10-inch woofer with 400 Watts of continuous power. Polk subwoofers mean deep bass.
- Engineered for perfect volume, minutely tuned for distortion-free low frequencies, and internally braced & damped to eliminate internal standing waves
- Polk intelligent amplifiers require less power to sound great, use power more efficiently and know when to stand down
- Feed forward distortion suppression tech enables performance limits to be set much higher than normal without risk of excessive distortion or damage.
- Polk's exclusive PRO technology programs in the optimal bass and blending setting for your room. Simple set up with the included remote controller.
- Power On/Off
- Volume +/-
- Phases: 0, 90, 180, 270
- Night Mode
- Polk Room Optimizer: Cabinet, Corner, Mid-Wall, Mid-Room
- (1) DSW Pro 500 Grille - For Front-Firing Orientation - Sold Separate
|Original Purchaser Only
||20.75" (52.71 cm) h x 20" (50.8 cm) w x 20" (50.8 cm) d - 50 lbs (22.68 kg)
||16.125" (40.96 cm)
||15" (38.1 cm)
||15.5" (39.37 cm)
||41 lbs (18.6 kg)
|Subwoofer Array Driver Enclosure Type
||Downward firing slot port
|Subwoofer Array Driver Complement
- (1) 10" (25.4 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance polymer composite cone driver - Subwoofer
|Lower and Upper -3dB Limits
||30 Hz → 125 Hz
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.