- Cinema Sound - One 5-1/4" Dynamic Balance Woofers and a 1" Tweeter for detailed high frequency response, accurate reproduction and very low distortion
- Power in the Center - A port on the rear of the speaker provides powerful, deep bass so you can enjoy high impact music that's natural and life-like
- Reversible Design - Flexibility to position the loudspeaker below ear level. Turn the cabinet upside down and it aims the sound up, at listening level
- Timbre-matched - Pair with Monitor 60 or 70 Tower Speakers and Monitor 40 Bookshelf Speakers. Combine them all for a surround sound setup.
||7" (17.78 cm)
||18" (45.72 cm)
||9.625" (24.45 cm)
||13 lbs (5.9 kg)
|Front Array Driver Complement
- (2) 5.25" (13.34 cm) d (Round) Bilaminate, Dynamic Balance - Mid/Woofer
- (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Cloth Dome - Tweeter
|Total Frequency Response
||65 Hz → 24,000 Hz
|Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
|Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel
||20 watts → 125 watts
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.