We're speaking a new design language, but it sounds just like classic Polk. How is that" It's the combination of high performance sound, exclusive technologies, and absolutely new product designs. The designs in our Heritage Collection recall the warm history of audio and the performance arts, the things you enjoy, updated for your life today. On the move, stylish, dedicated and connected. It's about your favorite materials, leather and metal, combined in a new way, by designers and engineers who share your desire for the singular in form and performance. Looks refreshingly low key, sounds incredibly high performance.
- Stylish and light, the Buckle is a great travel companion. (Brushed cotton & leather travel bag included.)
- Ergonomically designed headband and pivoting ear cups allow the Buckle to conform to the shape of your head for a comfortable, secure fit.
- The lightweight aluminum headband is generously padded, and features pivoting ear cups with comfortable, plush over-ear pads.
- Passive Sound Isolation technology: Over-ear pads cradle your ears and naturally minimize outside noise.
- Built-in 3-button rocker-switch and microphone give you intuitive one-finger control for audio and phone calls.
- Polk Optimized Electro-acoustic Tuning (POET) delivers legendary Polk sound in a headphone: rich, immersive and realistic.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance tuning technology nixes distortion-causing driver and system resonances before the manufacturing stage, so you only hear the good sounds.
- A single detachable cable connection, no tangled mess.
- Gold-plated 3.5mm precision-machined connector seats more securely into your source connection.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.