A big speaker that delivers big sound, yet vanishes into your room's decor. The 90-RT is perfect for use as stealth mains, rears and side surrounds in a high performance home theater, or for bringing dynamic sound to alternate zones from your main stereo listening room.
- Timbre-matched to the RTiA Series
- Vanishing® Series built-in speakers feature our exclusive wafer-thin Sheer-Grille™, a magnetically-secured grille that protrudes only 7mm from its surroundings. Sheer-Grilles have nearly transparent, ultra-small perfs, and are acoustically inert, for dynamic, unimpeded sound and more uniform coverage, even in larger rooms.
- Painted to match your décor, Vanishing Series built-in speakers are virtually indistinguishable from their surroundings.
- Reflective surfaces in rooms can make sound brighter and cause image distortion. Engaging the Vanishing reflective room compensation feature (by selecting the low setting) lowers the tweeter level to compensate for reflective surfaces. Vanishing reflective room compensation is a custom audio control that cuts the level only in the 4-5kHz range, exactly where reflectivity destroys sound quality. Outside this narrow 1kHz band, the tweeter retains its detailed and accurate high frequency response, for no loss of realistic musical details.
- Vanishing Series RT speakers are timbre-matched to Polk RTi speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
- Dual band-pass bass ports are highly efficient in small enclosures, and smoothly funnels the angled woofer's low frequencies down around the driver array, eliminating "chuffing," so your small, practically invisible in-ceiling speakers achieve superior full-range blending and broad coverage with surprisingly deep bass.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) Pre-Construction Brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system.
- (1) Polk's Wafer-thin Sheer Grille - White, Paintable
- (1) PB LC60i - Pre-Construction Bracket - Sold Separate
||11.25" (28.58 cm) h x 13.25" (33.66 cm) w x 15.25" (38.74 cm) d - 9.5 lbs (4.31 kg)
||9.28" (23.57 cm)
- (1) 3.25" (8.26 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance driver with mineral-filled polypropylene cone - Midrange
- (1) 0.75" (1.91 cm) d (Round) Silk/polymer dome - Tweeter
- (1) 9" (22.86 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance woofer with mineral-filled polypropylene cone - Subwoofer
||9.63" (24.46 cm) diameter
||8.19" (20.8 cm) diameter
|Total Frequency Response
||30 Hz → 27,000 Hz
|Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
|Lower and Upper -3dB Limits
||43 Hz → 25,000 Hz
|Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel
||10 watts → 125 watts
||(1) Pair of Push Connectors - Gold-Plated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.