Never sacrifice professional audiophile features and performance when you can have it all, even on a budget. Award-winning technologies and high quality materials come together with purpose-designed engineering in the Vanishing F/X®-LS line of "invisible" in-ceiling surround-channel speakers. Customized audio controls give you more placement flexibility for optimum surround effects, and maximum interior design wow-factor. Use the space previously taken by speakers to add seating or wall treatments!
- Timbre-matched to the LSiM Series
- Use the customized imaging toggle to easily optimize surround effects in any room setup; choose the "Solid" setting for more localized effects, and the "Diffuse" setting for greater rear channel ambience.
- Vanishing Series built-in speakers feature our exclusive wafer-thin Sheer-Grille™, a magnetically-secured grille that protrudes only 7mm from its surroundings. Sheer-Grilles have nearly transparent, ultra-small perfs, and are acoustically inert, for dynamic, unimpeded sound and more uniform coverage, even in larger rooms.
- Painted to match your décor, Vanishing Series built-in speakers are virtually indistinguishable from their surroundings.
- Dual offset ring radiator tweeters extend top-end response for incredible details and realistic imaging.
- Vanishing Series LS speakers are timbre-matched to Polk LSi speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
- Dual bandpass bass ports are highly efficient in small enclosures, and smoothly funnels the angled woofer's low frequencies down around the driver array, eliminating "chuffing," so your small, practically invisible in-ceiling speakers achieve superior full-range blending and broad coverage with surprisingly deep bass.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system.
- (1) Polk's Wafer-thin Sheer Grille - White, Paintable
- (1) PB LC80i - Pre-Construction Bracket - Sold Separate
||7.5" (19.05 cm) h x 12.75" (32.39 cm) w x 25.25" (64.14 cm) d - 11.5 lbs (5.22 kg)
||5.13" (13.03 cm)
||4.1 lbs (1.86 kg)
- (1) 8" (20.32 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance aerated polypropylene cone and rubber surround - Mid/Woofer
- (2) 0.75" (1.91 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance ring radiator tweeter - Tweeter
||11.125" (28.26 cm) diameter
||9.38" (23.83 cm) diameter
|Total Frequency Response
||30 Hz → 33,000 Hz
|Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
|Lower and Upper -3dB Limits
||45 Hz → 29,000 Hz
|Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel
||10 watts → 125 watts
||(1) Pair of Push Connectors - Gold Plated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.