To perform well with a budget in mind is to perform well, indeed. This practically invisible in-wall speaker is your introduction to the world of stealth audio; with superior components for performance the critics consider top-flight in its class. Built to satisfy the need for clutter-free audio, interior design savvy and audiophile performance standards, Vanishing RT speakers are the best sounding entry-level in-ceiling & in-wall speakers Polk has ever made.
- Vanishing 625-RT Features:
- Vanishing Series built-in speakers feature our exclusive wafer-thin Sheer-Grille™, a magnetically-secured grille that protrudes only 7mm from its surroundings. Sheer-Grilles have nearly transparent, ultra-small perfs, and are acoustically inert, for dynamic, unimpeded sound and more uniform coverage, even in larger rooms.
- Painted to match your décor, Vanishing Series built-in speakers are virtually indistinguishable from their surroundings.
- Vanishing Series RT speakers are timbre-matched to Polk RTi Speakers to insure utterly seamless blending from speaker to speaker in systems that combine traditional and built-in speakers.
- Easy one-cut, drop-in installation puts built-in audio within reach, with Perfect Fit templates, a precision flange, and (available) pre-construction brackets; achieve secure, vibration-free efficiency with a simple turn of the patented Rotating Cam system.
||6.19 lbs (2.81 kg)
||3.5" (8.89 cm)
||4.35 lbs (1.97 kg)
- (1) 6.5" (16.51 cm) d (Round) - Mid/Woofer
- (1) 0.75" (1.91 cm) d (Round) - Tweeter
||14.38" (36.53 cm) h x 8.88" (22.56 cm) w
||12.75" (32.39 cm) h x 7.25" (18.42 cm) w
|Total Frequency Response
||35 Hz → 25,000 Hz
|Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
|Lower and Upper -3dB Limits
||50 Hz → 23,000 Hz
||(1) Pair of Heavy Duty, Spring Loaded - Gold-Plated
|Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel
||20 watts → 100 watts
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.