For big, full range dynamic audio with no visible speaker boxes, you need the power and potential of an in-wall 3-way speaker with Polk's patented Power Port© bass venting system, like the 265-LS. Easy to install, you can build a complete high performance audio system that blends seamlessly into your decor. Tailor the performance to suit your room environment with superior audio controls - guaranteeing the most spectacular sound. At this performance level, Vanishing LS is the best value in today's hottest style of custom installed loudspeakers.
- Polk's patented Power Port® bass venting
- Exclusive wafer-thin Sheer-Grille , a magnetically-secured grille that protrudes only 7mm from its surroundings
- Two 6.5" Dynamic Balance mid/woofers
- Dynamic Balance ring radiator tweeter
- (1) PB LC265i Pre-Construction Bracket - Sold Separately
||20.875" (53.02 cm)
||8.875" (22.54 cm)
||3.75" (9.53 cm)
||9 lbs (4.08 kg)
|Driver Enclosure Type
||Power Port Bass Vented
- (1) 1" (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance ring radiator - Tweeter
- (2) 6.5" (16.51 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance aerated polypropylene cone and rubber surround - Mid/Woofer
|Total Frequency Response
||28 Hz → 33,000 Hz
|Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
|Lower and Upper -3dB Limits
||41 Hz → 29,000 Hz
|Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel
||10 watts → 200 watts
||(1) Pair of Spring-loaded binding posts - Gold-plated
||19.188" (48.74 cm) h x 7.25" (18.42 cm) w
|Flush Mounting Depth
||3" (7.62 cm) -
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.