Peerless-AV's lightweight and durable Temperature Sensor Stands are offered for tabletop or floor applications. Both stands offer a plethora of installer friendly features, such as internal cable management and clearance holes in the base to secure the mount to a surface or leave it free-standing for quick reposition. These mounts are designed to support an 8" temperature sensor tablet (see tablet compatibility requirements) to immediately deploy in a variety of settings, such as corporate, retail, hospitality, and education. Once the stand is paired with a self-service, non-contact temperature screening tablet, it will alert individuals of heightened temperature status as they enter the premise, alleviating customer and staff concerns.
Important Tablet Compatibility Requirements:
1. Tablet requires manufacturer pre-installed mounting post
2. Mounting post to be no larger than 1.3" diameter
3. Mounting post to have lip that sits above surface of THR pole of no more than 1.73"
4. Mounting post to be threaded on bottom and use locknut no larger than 1.9" in diameter
- Note: Tablet not included
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Internal cable management creates an aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Socket pin security screws keep the tablet secured within the stand
- Base can be free standing or bolted to the floor to increase security
- Adhesive rubber feet under the base plate help stabilize the stand
- High performance, premium powder coat finish protects the stand and extends the lifespan of the product
- Custom aesthetic options available, including custom color finishes and vinyl wraps
- Component specifications subject to change without notice
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.