One of the thinnest wall arm mounts on the market, the Peerless-AV® DesignerSeries Universal Ultra Slim Articulating Wall Mount is designed exclusively for ultra-thin displays. The SUA747PU is built to hold displays firmly in any position - landscape or portrait - while still offering an ultra-low profile. An innovative I-shaped adaptor plate makes it easy to access the back of the display, keeping hardware hidden, and features internal cable management, providing a clean, professional look that transitions smoothly from the wall to the display. With a gloss black finish, the SUA747PU matches any décor.
- The I-Shaped Adaptor plate's innovative design helps avoid blocking connections on back of display
- Internal cable management provides clean, professional installation finish
- Universal mount fits displays with mounting patterns 200 x 100 to 400 x 400mm
- Landscape or portrait mounting options increases display versatility
- Arm retracts to 1.85" (47mm) and extends up to 24.85" (631mm) from wall
- One-Touch tilt mechanism allows adjustment of +15/-5° without the use of tools
- Up to 90° of side-to-side swivel
- Added 5° of roll for postinstallation display leveling without the use of tools
- Up to 0.5" (13mm) of vertical adjustment for post-installation leveling and height adjustment fine-tuning
||400 x 400mm (15.75 x 15.75") Security Features
|Distance from Wall
||1.85" - 24.85" (47 - 631mm)
|Minimum to Maximum Screen Size
||32" to 50"*
||200 x 100, 200, 300 x 200, 300, 400 x 200, 400 x 300, 400
|Product Dimensions (W X H X D)
||20.25" x 16.94" x 1.85"-24.85" (514 x 430 x 47-631mm)
||19.5 x 3.25 x 21.25" (495.3 x 82.6 x 539.8mm) UPC Code
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.