Limitless placement opportunities are delivered with speed and ease with both horizontal and vertical adjustment capability. Its slim, open wall plate architecture delivers display placement flexibility and enables hands-free behind-the-display access along with cable management. Quick and easy installation and optional IncreLok Tilt technology complete the ultimate secure, low profile flat panel installation.
Note: This product is only available to Peerless-AV Integrated Partner Program members who meet the qualified reseller conditions. Contact your Peerless-AV representative for more information on joining the program.
- Low profile design holds display 1.69" (43mm) from the wall
- Universal tilt adaptor brackets easily hook onto wall plate for fast installation
- Up to 1" of vertical adjustment on each universal display adaptor bracket for post installation leveling and height adjustment fine-tuning
- Up to 13" of horizontal adjustment for centering display on wall
- 5° of back tilt offers 3" of space for hands-free, behind the display access
- Easy-Glide" design ensures that the display is securely attached to the wall plate
- Optional IncreLok" feature offers fixed tilt lock in 5 degree increments
- Pre-tensioned universal tilt adaptor brackets offer up to +15/-5 of One-Touch" tilt adjustment in one easy motion
- Open wall plate design allows for total wall access, increasing electrical and cable management options
- Fits displays with mounting hole patterns from 100 x 100mm (3.94"W x 3.94"H) to 431 x 405mm (16.96"W x 15.95"H)
||19.37 x 16.89 x 1.69 - 6.55" (492 x 429 x 43 - 166mm)
||431 x 405mm (16.96 x 15.95")
||+15 / -5
||-5, 0, 5, 10, 15
|Distance from Wall
||1.69 - 6.55" (43 - 166mm)
|Minimum to Maximum Screen Size
||32" to 60"
||400 x 400
||10.125 x 3.5 x 21.125" (257.2 x 88.9 x 536.6mm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.