The Peerless-AV® SmartMount® Cart was designed to safely mount, move, and store the 50.5" Microsoft® Surface Hub 2S/2X. The cart is load rated up to 65lb, sits at Microsoft's recommended viewing height (55"), and offers vertical adjustment so the display can be positioned at incremental heights 48" to 60" from the floor. The design of the cart allows the display to rotate from landscape to portrait without interference. The cart also provides clearance to the removable compute cartridge so this can be upgraded without removing the display. Locking 4" casters provide a stable foundation for touch applications, while cable management channels completely hide the cabling inside the uprights. Ideal for corporate, education or hospitality applications, the SR560-HUB2 is the perfect mobile solution for the Microsoft® Surface Hub 2S/2X.
Microsoft, Encarta, MSN, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Display can be located vertically along the column 48"-60" from the floor, adjusted in 3" increments
- Internal cable management protects, contains and conceals cables for a clean, professional installation
- Flat white powder coat finish complements the finish of the Microsoft® Surface Hub 2S/2X
- Dedicated mount fits the Microsoft® Surface Hub 2S/2X 350 x 350mm mounting pattern and includes the proper depth mounting bolts
- Corner bumpers prevent damage to doors and walls while moving or storing the cart
- Maneuvers easily on 4" (102mm) swivel casters, two locking
- Set your display at a -4.5° ergonomic tilt for natural writing or 0° tilt for standard interaction
- Open frame adaptor provides necessary clearances for I/O ports and removable compute cartridge
- The Surface Hub 2S/2X can be located at Microsoft's recommended viewing height of 55"
- Welded base provides rigidity, stability and quick assembly
||Flat Powder Coat
||350 x 350mm (13.78" x 13.78")
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||46.18" x 68.19" x 28.60" (1172 x 1732 x 726mm)
|Package Size (W x H x D)
||67.50" x 31.50" x 12.00" (1715 x 800 x 305mm)
|Package Ship Weight
||Assembled Base, (2) Vertical Columns, (2) Swivel Casters, (2) Locking Swivel Casters, Bottom Shelf, Hardware and Instructions
|Package UPC Code
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.