The SmartMount® Pull-Out Pivot Mount combines the best features of a wall mount
and pivot arm into one design. When closed, the SP850-UNM acts as a flat or tilting
wall mount. At only 2.73" (69mm) from the wall, its unique wall plate and built-in cable
management neatly hide all components and cords. Extended, the SP850-UNM's
sturdy arm construction smoothly glides the display out 11.18" (284mm) from the
wall and allows the display to pivot up to 45°. The SP850-UNM is ideal in applications
where the display needs to be recessed into the wall, custom framed, or aligned into a
- Universal models adapt to displays with mounting holes up to 400 x 400mm (15.75" W x 15.75" H)
- IncreLok tilt provides tilt at 0°, 5° and 10° - 1° of roll for horizontal display leveling during installation
- Mounts to 16" wood studs, concrete and cinder block
- Landscape or portrait mounting options increases display versatility
- Clean profile design hides cables within enclosed wall plate for a clutter-free installation
- Pull-out service access provides easy access to the back of the display for maintenance
- Built in pivot up to 90° (45° in each direction) allows for adjustable viewing angles
- Prevent tampering or theft with unique LockKey installation brace and security screws on the adaptor plate
||TGIC Powder Coat Security Features
||up to 400 x 400mm (15.75" x 15.75")
|Minimum to Maximum Screen Size
||49" to 65"
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||21.00" x 16.75" x 2.73"-11.14" (533 x 425 x 69-282mm)
||0u00b0, 5u00b0 and 10u00b0
|Package Size (W x H x D)
||12.00" x 4.69" x 32.00" (304.8 x 119.13 x 838.2mm)
||Wall Mount Assembly, LockKeyu2122 Installation Tool, Locking Tab, Cable Management Sleeve, Fastener Pack and Universal Adaptor Plate
|Package Shipping Weight
||33.9lb (15.4kg) UPC Code
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.