The PTS4X4 Universal TV Stand provides 45° of swivel to position your TV at the perfect viewing angle. The universal adaptor plate provides compatibility up to a 400 x 400mm VESA® pattern, and it can be mounted at three different heights to seamlessly accommodate your TV. Built-in cable management, along the rear of the column, hides unsightly cables, while the glass base provides a look that matches any decor.
- Hook-and-Hang TM system offers easy, one-person installation
- Anti-slip rubber feet provide a stable base that prevents unintentional movement while adjusting the TV
- Rear cable management along the column hides unsightly cables, while also providing easy access for replacing or adding a new HDMI cable
- The glass base provides a stable platform for your TV while providing a high tech look
- Includes all standard hardware and tools for mounting your TV
- The draw cords allow safe attachment and removal of the display without tools
- Universal mounting pattern accommodates a variety of TVs up to a 400 x 400mm VESA® pattern
||Matte Black Mount with Black Glass Base
||18.89" x 20.16"-25.67" x 11.00" (480 x 512-652 x 280mm)
||455 x 405mm (17.91 x 15.94")
|Minimum to Maximum Screen Size
||32" to 60"
||29.00" x 14.00" x 4.00" (737 x 356 x 102mm)
||Glass Base, Column, Adaptor Brackets, Adaptor Plate, Molded Cap, Cable Management Clips, Rubber Feet, Hardware and Tools
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.