Increase drive-thru sales and promote order efficiency with Peerless-AV's Outdoor Digital Menu Boards. These all-weather rated, outdoor units offer a low operating cost, thin profile, modular design, and an easy, two-man installation process. By making the switch to digital, with Peerless-AV's Outdoor Digital Menu Boards, you will no longer need to manually update static menu content throughout the day. Instead, the digital content can be updated remotely and in real-time, creating a seamless drive-thru experience for customers and a more efficient restaurant.
- Supports Peerless-AV ® 49" (XHB492) or 55" (XHB552) Xtreme TM High Bright Outdoor Display to offer maximum flexibility
- Ultra slim design is sleek and stylish, yet rugged enough to be installed in any application for 24/7 operation
- Eliminates the need for expensive, bulky enclosures, air conditioners or fans
- No additional layer of glass needed between display and enclosure, creating glare
- Captive security fasteners prevent unauthorized access and vandalism
- Accommodates 8" mounting patterns with 30° of rotation
- Simplified installation with a 7/8" mounting hole for hoisting ring to lift the menu board safely into place
- Pedestal base allows for mounting to existing footing, thus eliminating the need for pouring new concrete* (*As long as it meets the requirements for various wind load specifications)
- Modular design allows displays to be installed and maintained without disturbing adjacent units
- Optional Accessory: Speaker/Microphone Kit (ACCK119) aligns with conduit knockouts on sides of base for easy cable management, and ships with (2) speakers/ mics (Speaker boxes are large enough to fit most major speaker/microphone manufactures to match existing systems)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.