Experience the elegance of Peerless-AV's ndoor Portrait Kiosk, designed to support the latest LED displays and touchscreen panels up to 4" deep. With a wheeled base for ease of movement, the kiosk allows for electric and data cable access, making it easy to install and maintain. Plus, the kiosk includes two whisper-quiet, thermostat-controlled exhaust fans to ensure the display and internal components are kept at an optimal temperature. To maintain a clean aesthetic, the kiosk offers an internal tray for media players and cables, as well as lift off, bi-level rear doors that provide direct access to parts requiring maintenance. For theft protection, the kiosk features keyed-alike cam locks specific to the kiosk. From entertaining to wayfinding, the new kiosk is an ideal solution for various indoor application settings, including corporate, retail, and hospitality.
- Designed with British steel, that provides stability, strength and corrosion resistance for any indoor environment
- Internal micro-adjustments allow for quick positioning of display within the kiosk window for flush alignment
- Secured doors allow convenient access to the display, media player and other internal components for easy installation and maintenance
- High-performance, premium powder coat finish protects the unit and extends the product lifespan for years
- Stand-alone or fully integrated with display, audio components, media player and input components
- A wide range of custom aesthetic options also available; options include custom color finishes, vinyl logos, wraps, etc.
- Wheeled Base for ease of movement
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.