Experience the elegance of Peerless-AV ' s new indoor, Landscape Kiosk, designed to support the latest digital signage displays. With a flat base that can be free standing or bolted to the ground, the kiosk allows for quick access to electric and data cables, making it easy to install and maintain. This kiosk also includes an internal tray for media players and cables, with direct access to parts requiring maintenance. For theft protection, the kiosk features hex pin screw locks. From entertaining to wayfinding, this new kiosk is an ideal solution for any indoor application setting - from corporate to retail to hospitality, and beyond.
- Modern, hour glass body design with a curved, corner pull-out display cover
- Display lines flush with the kiosk window for a clean look
- Shapely Enclosure Allows for the ultimate placement flexibility
- Internal Component Tray Store media player and cables neatly for a professional finish
- Flat Rectangular Base Unobtrusive, stylish design can be free standing or bolted to floor for increased safety and security
- Six outlet, UL- and cUL-approved surge suppressor with 6'' cord to protect voltage-sensitive components from damaging power surges
- Supports a wide range of aesthetic options includingmultiple colors, vinyl wraps, etc.to best match the environment or promote brand strategy
- Pre-assembled tosimplify installationof entire solution
- High-performance, premium powder coat finish protects the unit and extends the product lifespan for years
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.