Peerless-AV's 1x2 Freestanding Desktop Stand offers a secure, functional and convenient mounting solution for the 43" and 49" Samsung Super Ultra-Wide Curved Monitors, ideal for desk traders, control rooms and gaming applications. The unique design allows (2) 43" or (2) 49" Samsung monitors to be stacked in a 1x2 layout to maximize the ability to view multiple sources simultaneously. A convenient quick release function allows the user to service each monitor individually, which minimizes work flow disruptions. For time sensitive applications that require fully functioning monitors to view live feeds, such as desk traders, Peerless-AV® also offers additional Quick Release Accessories to facilitate even quicker monitor replacement when maintenance is required. The slim base provides a sturdy support for the mounted monitors and a clean look ideal for any work space.
- Dedicated to work with Samsung Super Ultra-Wide Curved Monitors (CJ890 Series): 43": LC43J890DKNXZA 49": C49J890DKN LC49HG90DMNXZA C49HG90DMN
- Cable management provides a clean and clutter free installation
- Low profile base is freestanding for convenient set up
- Pull pin design allows the user to service each monitor individually, which minimizes workflow disruptions
- Additional Quick Release Accessory available (ACC-MIS38426), which is designed to fit with a single, mounted monitor
- Bolt Down Desktop Mount available (B-MIS38426)
||Scratch Resistant Fused Epoxy
|Product Dimensions (W X H X D)
||27.70" x 29.50" x 19.70" (704 x 750 x 500mm)
|Ship Dimensions (W x H x D)
||28.40" x 5.50" x 16.40" (722 x 140 x 417mm)
||Base, Pole, (2) Adaptor Brackets and Mounting Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.