The Peerless-AV ® SEAMLESS Kitted Series Pop-Out dvLED Mounting System features a quick and easy pop-out mechanism that can be adapted to support various dvLED brand and display sizes. The pop-out mechanism extends the mount out from the wall, providing ample space for ease-of-use and maintenance of dvLED displays. Its universal design can be easily configured to support most dvLED brands and sizes by simply changing out display-specific adaptor plates. The mounting system's easy hang wall plate enables a fast, trouble-free installation, and handles on either side of the mount provide easy mount articulation without the risk of damage to the dvLED display. In addition, integrated cable management allows for a clean finish.
Peerless-AV also offers start to finish support through the SEAMLESS dvLED Video Wall Integration Program. The Peerless-AV dvLED Solutions Team is there every step of the way to ensure every customer receives SEAMLESS product support and service.
To learn more, peerless-av.com/SEAMLESS .
- Clean and aesthetically pleasing installation based on a slim, space-saving design
- Integrated micro-adjustments allow the entire video wall to be plumb adjusted once all the dvLED displays are installed
- Integrated cable management allows for a clean finish
- Easy hang wall plate enables a fast, trouble-free installation
- Convenient pop-out mechanism extends the mount 30 inches from the wall, providing ample space for a technician to service and maintain the dvLED displays
- Universal pop-out design is easily configured to support most dvLED brands and sizes by simply changing out display specific adapter plates
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.