Peerless-AV's SEAMLESS Connect Series dvLED Mounting System is designed exclusively for the Absen Acclaim Plus and Acclaim Pro Series Direct View LED Displays. Offering slim, space-saving designs, this 1:1 modular dvLED video wall mount is a flexible solution that can be installed in any configuration (landscape, portrait or 45 degree angles). With depth adjustment, precision mount spacing, easy-hang hardware and a robust steel frame, integrators can quickly and easily build the perfect dvLED video wall.
Peerless-AV® also offers start to finish support through the SEAMLESS dvLED Video Wall Integration Program. The Peerless-AV dvLED Solutions Team is there every step of the way to ensure every customer receives SEAMLESS product support and service.
Visit peerless-av.com/SEAMLESS to get your project started!
- Stockable 1:1 modular solution for quick order fulfillment
- Mount displays in landscape, portrait or 45 degree angles resulting in less inventory by stocking only one sku
- Flexible design allows the installer to micro-adjust the depth from the front and back of the mount
- String alignment feature simplifies the vertical plane alignment process
- Gently install displays on the mount with the included interface bobbins
- Fold away tabs provide precision display alignment and fold out of the way when not being used
- Fixing points connect multiple mounts and hang at one time
- Create a flat plane, regardless of wall imperfections with the depth adjustment feature
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||24.60" x 14.09" x 1.88" - 2.23" (625 x 358 x 48 - 57mm)
|Package Size (W x H x D)
||28.00" x 17.00" x 2.00" (711 x 432 x 51mm)
|Package Ship Weight
||Mount, Mounting Hardware & Depth Adjustment Key
|Package UPC Code
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.