Peerless-AV's SEAMLESS Flat Wall Mount is designed exclusively for the LG 130" All-in-one LED Screen (LAA015F), offering a slim, space-saving, and aesthetically appealing design. With a lightweight aluminum/steel frame and a design that focuses on ease of cable management, integrators can quickly and easily mount the large LED display configuration to a wall. Peerless-AV® also offers start to finish support through the SEAMLESS dvLED Video Wall Integration Program. The Peerless-AV dvLED Solutions Team is there every step of the way to ensure every customer receives SEAMLESS product support and service.
- Overcome installation irregularities to assure the LED pixels are aligned with the height adjustment feature
- The entire mount creates one flat plane, regardless of wall imperfections
- Lightweight, aluminum/steel frame is easy to install and minimizes the wall load
- Included decorative side trim hides the mount, creating an aesthetically pleasing finish
- Lower trim installation assist brackets ease cable routing during installation
- Modular display installation lowers cost by reducing the amount of labor required
- Tested by Peerless-AV® to UL2442 standard to provide a trusted level of safety
- Mount depth of only 60mm holds LED display close to the wall for a slim, space saving appearance
- Compatible with LG bezel finishing kit (ACC-LAAMF15) to create a sleek and stylish appearance ideal for any professional application
||Power Coat & Clear Anodized Finish
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||114.23" x 67.12" x 2.37"-2.77" (2902 x 1705 x 60-70mm)
||Black & Silver
|Package Size (W x H x D)
||66.50" x 29.00" x 8.00" (1689 x 737 x 203mm)
|Package Ship Weight
||Wall Plate, Mounting Bracket, Spacer & Hardware
|Package UPC Code
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.