The Peerless-AV ® SEAMLESS Kitted Series Flat dvLED Mounting System features a space-saving and aesthetically pleasing design that can be adapted to support various dvLED display sizes and brands. This kitted solution is designed and built to your display specifications and scaled to your video wall configuration. The display adapters provide x, y and z axis adjustments to overcome uneven walls and to assure the video wall remains flat. The lightweight aluminum frame quickly attaches to the wall with the easy-hang hardware, while integrated cable management allows for a clean finish. Quickly and easily build the perfect direct view LED video wall for a corporate lobby, retail display window, concert hall, casino and much more with Peerless-AV's Flat dvLED Mounting System.
Peerless-AV ® also offers start to finish support through the SEAMLESS dvLED Video Wall Integration Program. The Peerless-AV dvLED Solutions Team is there every step of the way to ensure every customer receives SEAMLESS product support and service.
To learn more, visit peerless-av.com/SEAMLESS.
- Adaptable to various dvLED brand and display sizes
- Aesthetically pleasing installation based on a slim, space-saving design
- Integrated cable management allows for a clean finish
- Kitted solution is designed and built to your video wall specifications
- Adaptors adjust on the X, Y and Z axis allows the installer to overcome uneven walls while simplifying the display and adapter alignment
- Lightweight, aluminum wall frame design is easier to install and minimizes the wall load
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.