OmniElite Series: What's better than low profile" No profile . OmniMount's OE120IW is a full motion mount that gets recessed in the wall. You get all the flexibility of a full motion mount without the bulk. Easily attach your flat screen TV between two wall studs for a nearly flush finish while getting all the benefits of a full motion mount. The preassembled box and mount duo make an otherwise intimidating installation easy for the confident DIYer.
- Complete in-wall system with pre-installed wall mount
- Low profile finish with the flexibility of full motion
- Strong and compact
- Ample cable management
- Post-installation leveling accounts for uneven walls or floors
- Full motion with left and right pan (great for rooms with multiple viewing areas)
- Extremely low profile design
- Extruded aluminum arms for superior finish
- Elegant arm design looks beautiful when TV is pulled away from the wall
- High end materials and finishing
- UL 2442 rated and tested to 6000 cycles
- Special channel routes cables from TV to wall, concealing wires
- Equipped with patented gravity tilt, providing perfect tension no matter what angle you position the TV
- TV tilts forward to reduce screen glare (great for rooms with windows)
- Works with the OmniMount OPK2 power accessory kit to hide wires
- Can be used with off the shelf electrical components
- Fits panels: 42-80"
- Supports up to: 120 lbs (54.4 kg)
- Mounting profile: .5" (1.3 cm)
- Maximum extension: 10.75" (27.3 cm)
- VESA compliant: 100x100 to 600x400
- Not compliant with 300 x 200 VESA
- Tilt: -1 to +10 degrees
- Leveling: +/-3 degrees
- Lift n' Lock: Yes
- Mounting: 16" stud installation
- UL Listed: Yes - UL 2442
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.